A current TFA teacher from Texas, going by the screen-name “mches”, offers an intriguing proposal (refer to A TFA Revision) for a new direction for TFA that would better allow the organization to meet its mission. It’s great to see TFA corps members offering not just criticism, but substantial ideas for improving the organization. Whether this teacher had read this site or not, this is exactly the kind of response I had hoped to see when I started it.
- Advice for Prospective TFA Recruits (and other new teachers)
- California wants better training for English Language Learner teachers; TFA says No
- Larry Ferlazzo’s “The Best Posts & Articles Raising Concerns About Teach For America”
- TFA under fire: Student, Educator, TFA-alum, and media criticism of TFA
- TFA Teacher Proposes New Direction for TFA
This Week’s… on Perpetuating Inequity: New Stu… The Best Posts &… on Perpetuating Inequity: New Stu… Teachers-in-Training… on Ninth Circuit Reaffirms Ruling…